Fields marked with an * are required
This Editorial Agreement ("Agreement") is made between the undersigned Content contributor ("Contributor") and Public Pressure, ("Publisher").
In consideration of the mutual covenants herein contained, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Contributor agrees, that all articles of interest written and submitted to Publisher may be published and/or distributed by Publisher in the Public Pressure blog, social media channels, Public Pressure Virtual Community, Website or other related uses. It remains the Publishers discretion to use or not use the submitted article.
- Contributions submitted by the Contributor can be in the form of written articles, interviews, reviews, video, audio, social media contribution.
- As full compensation for the Services to be provided by Contributor, Publisher agrees to provide Contributor author recognition as follows: Name, Company Name, Profile Photo and a direct link back to their Public Pressure member profile, to their own website or to their blog. It is the Contributors obligation to provide the above details to Publisher.
- Contributor will not be deemed to be an employee of Publisher nor will not be entitled to any employee benefits.
- There are no financial compensation for content submitted by The Contributors and published by The Publisher at the time of this Agreement. Should this change, a new agreement will be produced to clearly state any financial compensation structure. At the time of this agreement all content submitted by Contributors to The Publisher is done on a voluntary and unpaid basis. Contributors shall have no claims on any revenue that may be generated by The Publisher through its website, blog or any other channel through the use of its content.
- Content submissions to The Publisher are not guaranteed publication. Public Pressure will respond within 1 week to confirm publication or not of an contribution made by The Contributor from The time it has been submitted as per our submission process, after which time the contributor is free to submit his / hers article to another publication.
- All contributions submitted by The Contributor must not have been previously published on any other website, blog, magazine, journal, newspaper of any other media, or been submitted to other publications and still being considered for publication. The Contributor may submit content that has been previously submitted to other publications and explicitly rejected by these publications.
- Contributor warrants that all articles will be original works of authorship of Contributor and will not infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of any third party.
- This Agreement creates a confidential relationship between Publisher and Contributor. Information concerning Publisher’s and/or Contributor’s business affairs, vendors, finances, properties, methods of operation, computer programs, employees, documentation, and other such information whether written, oral, or otherwise, is confidential in nature. Publisher and Contributor, and employees of both will adhere fully to this confidentiality agreement.
- The above compensation licenses full rights of the article to Publisher for uses outlined in agreement.
- This Agreement will continue until terminated by either party by written notice.
- This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with regard to the matters set forth herein, and it supersedes all other agreements, proposals, and representations, oral or written, express or implied, with regard thereto.